How to use printable heat transfer vinyl
Nowadays, customers in the printable thermal transfer vinyl industry are pushing the market, urging the printable thermal transfer vinyl products on the market to meet customer needs, and printable thermal transfer vinyl products are continuously improved to enhance product characteristics and advantages. Many customers don't know how to use printable thermal transfer film, the engineer will explain to you how to use printable heat transfer vinyl.
1. Industrial application of thermal transfer film
Mainly used in clothing (ball wear, swimwear, cycling wear, outdoor wear), luggage, shoes and hats, advertising, and other industries, suitable for polyester, noodles, lycra, leather, and other fabrics.
2. Description of the use process of thermal transfer film
1) Spot color printable thermal transfer vinyl
Design the pattern on the computer, then use the cutting plotter to engrave the pattern on the lettering film, tear off the extra part except for the lettering film pattern, cut the pattern containing the lettering film, and transfer the lettering film pattern to the material on the ironing machine. Then after cooling, tear off the PU film to complete the hot stamping process.
2) Color inkjet film (printable and printable thermal transfer vinyl)
Design the pattern on the computer, use the jet engraving machine to engrave the pattern, tear off the excess pattern on the engraving film, remove the waste material of the engraving film composite positioning film, and then heat the pattern, then the PET film will cool down and tear it off to complete the hot stamping process.
3. Matters needing attention in the use of thermal transfer film
1) Choose different printable heat transfer vinyl according to hot stamping fabrics and customer needs
2) The lettering film has released and release substrates, so be careful when discharging waste. The release substrate cannot be reset when the characters are printed, which will affect the hot stamping effect.
3) Pay attention to the "three principles of hot stamping": time, temperature, and pressure
4) Pay attention to the tearing method of the heat transfer vinyl that can be printed after hot stamping: cold tear/hot tear